Home | Looking for something? Sign In | New here? Sign Up | Log out

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

How do I think of article topic if i'am internet marketing work from home

Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I receive a message from one of my internet marketing. He work at home on computer to earn a lot of money.
The message like this

One of the biggest questions I get from my clients is "How do I think of article topics?" so I thought I would
address that today.

One of the ways I do it is to write a list of 10 things someone might ask about your niche.

For example, if you are a dog trainer, your list would look like this:

How do I train my dog?
How much time does it take to train my dog?
How much money does it take to train my dog?
How do I train my dog to sit?
How do I train my dog to stay?

And so on.

Then...once you have written each of the 10 articles, ask this question
after each article: what kinds of questions might someone have
after reading this article?

Assuming you come up with just 3 questions more per article, that
will give you 30 more article topics.

Then do the same for each of those 30 articles....giving you 90 topics.

The next time around will give you 270 topics.

Try this technique - it really worked for me, it really works for my clients (this
is one of the ways I was able to write 15-20 articles per day when I
was personally building my business)


By the way, do you want to learn more of my "tricks of the trade"
of article marketing?

I teach you advanced article marketing tactics here:

http://www.articlemarketingfortraffic.com

To your article marketing success,

I hope with this explanation can grab you to think and write article topic.

Print this Article

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Internet Marketing Work From Home Favorite Link

e-zinearticles.com Internet marketing work from home articles Discoververy Your Keywords Blogger Articles

Click here to get IM Buzz Software Membership